Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Letter of an American Visitor friend

September 7,

What shall I call you? Your are someone I really look up to. I wish I could really explain how I feel about you. You are so special. How I wish you could come to California and let me entertain you.

I would love to hear you tell about your life. Would love to to have read some of your poems. You have a wonderful family but none can stand up to you. Maybe I am wrong to say this but I've never met a person who affected me at first sight like you did.

I spent 10 days in Honolulu. I did not enjoy it as much as I did in the Philippines. Everyone treated me royally.

All my family was glad to have me home. Have been busy since since. First weekend at home, we have the Rose Festival, next a Family reunion, then a free Sunday. Now, will entertain a Filipino couple from Manila this weekend then plan to go to Mexico to work at a mission for the deaf-mute mexico children. Will be gone a month.

So much fruit and nuts available now going to waste in the fields. Thank you for the beautiful bowl. All the gifts got here safe. The box Pec packed was never opened.

Love you lots,
Mama Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment